Hans....I can't remember if you posted to PD List or Sparkle so am sending this to both....
thanks for posting the Abilities Expo (Long Beach, Calif., U.S.) info recently...I went today for the first time ever and was glad to see that there is a lot of "stuff" out there  that as a PD person I may have to use someday....by the time I found out about the expo last year, it was over....  In going around the convention center and observing the people looking at the various booths, I not only obtained information but  a new perspective/attitude  as well......even on a bad day, you're never as bad as you think you are....all you gotta do is look around you and there's ALWAYS somebody worse off than you are.....what really tugged at my heart was looking at the parents who had disabled young children in wheelchairs, some of them with amputated legs...like they say Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I handle it....thx again......Joan Hartman