Hi all,

        On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, The digest contained wrote:

> Date:    Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:18:46 -0700
> From:    "Mario A. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: REQUIP?
> I started REQUIP and had to stop it. I would go into what I called
> the DEAD ZONE.

        I  saw  my  neurologist today so I thought I would add another
     data  point.  I have been on 1 mg. of Requip three  times  a  day
     for  over  a  year.   I  told the doctor that I had been "playing
     with" my Sinemet CR dosage in an attempt to decrease it with some
     success.   He  suggested that I bump the Requip up to 2 mg. three
     times a day and see if that helps.  I'll start that  doseage  to-
     morrow and see what happens

        I have had no problems with Requip up to this point.

        He  also told me that, depending on reactions and other condi-
     tions that he might try Comtan as well.

        Just what I needed -- yet another drug ... :-)

Bill--
  ...who wants to know if atheists can get insurance for acts of God?
                                                           (\____/)
                                                      (42?) (_oo_)
.. William A. Parrette ...... 7177 Heritage Drive ....+- \ -  (O)  ------+
.. [log in to unmask] .............. Westchester ............|     __||__    \) |
.. [log in to unmask] ......... OH 45069-4012 ..........|  []/______\[] /  |
.. [log in to unmask] ..... 513/779-0780 ...........|  / \______/ \/   |