Does anyone know how I can get in touch with John Cottingham?  I've tried
until I'm blue in the face, and everything keeps coming back.

This whole process can be simplified if PIEN will accept an attachment, so
that everyone taking the survey can download and go from there.  If this is
not possible, and believe me, I wish no one PC harm, given an address, I
can mail the survey to the Web Master, and he can safely post it.  What I'm
trying for is a professional environment because I want to contact other
organizations to invite their members to participate.  Also, I'm hoping all
of us will contact area support groups for caretakers as well as others who
are not on line.  We want a large sample, and we want to be professional
about it!

Other ways to go include: having everyone contact me at my email address
for a copy of the survey.  OR  join forces with someone who already has a
web page with room who will volunteer to carry the survey.

Greg, bless you, recommends my developing a web page.  That's not in the
books for me right now though it might be an option at some point in time.

In all of these cases, I believe we'll lose numbers.  PIENs reputation is
that of being established, of being professional and of being respected.  I
know the list owners are open to anything that might enable us to learn
from each other.

Thanks for listening and for joining me in small miracle hunting,,
E of the headdress