>Does anyone know how I can get in touch with John Cottingham?  I've tried
>until I'm blue in the face, and everything keeps coming back.
Edith the address I have is :

As for an attachment, I fear the problem goes beyond  concern about
viruses.  Many of us, myself included, use different software and can't
open attachments.  I can never open anything in MSWord, for example.  Is
the survey so long that it can't be posted to PIEN as plain text, even in
installments? That has worked for long docs in the past ---how about it?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 83/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org