Dear friends all---

Again I must express my deep appreciation of ALL the messages received
after Peter's death.  It has been so wonderful to realize how many people's
lives he touched, through my words about him.  I have printed out many,
many excerpts from your messages, and will have them available for people
to read after the service on 6/28, so you will be with us through YOUR
words,  even though not physically present.
Please understand I can't reply to each one, but  will hold you in my
heart.  Thank you.

Shalom, Camilla                                 [log in to unmask]

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                  "When the Spirit moves, the Light changes..."
                      from "The Light Changes".....CHF