Howdy from Texas to all my friends to whom I  regurlaly e-mail,

I have had severe problems with my computer. A virus has infected my BIOS
and my computer was to use with Windows ME. I am now  runningi it under W98
and so far (after 2 weeks) without problems. I had to solve several
problems.The biggest problem was finding the drivers for my older operating
sytem. I will send out E-mails  again, but  I want you to be very careful
with my mail. I never send attached files, so if you receive an e-mail from
me with an attachement, please delete it and send me a note.

The virusname is "Trend ChipsawayVirus"

So please watch my E-mail very carefully.

Kees Paap

P.S.  I lost my e-mail of this year so it might take some time before I
find your address.