Sandy-- I hope Requip helps you.  Have you been told to reduce Sinemet
whyen titrating up on Requip?  Any agonist will make the brain think it is
getting more dopa, and MAY cause an "overdose", as happened to Peter with
Mirapex when neuro refused to reduce  Sinemet.   Peter took Requip for
years, but eventually had to drop it, as he was on MUCH Sinemet and it
increased the hallucinations.  It seems to be the total intake that
matters, not just the particular med, as these affect PWPs so differently.
Good luck !

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 83/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org