Sami, I don't think they were fitted right.  I once had "fitter" insist I
wear them 2 wks when I knew they weren't right cause I knew what they should
be like.  I insisted on seeing the opthamologist and he got them right.  Hope
I haven't offended you, you do what works for you . . .I've just observed
this kind of thing not only happening to me but to others.  They have to be
fitted just right.  Just want to help, but  I'll butt out.  Good luck and
vision.  Rayilyn