Paul, you've go it right, I think.  That "center" of something has to be
ground into the lense in the right place.  I do think one does have to learn
to move one's head up and down, right to left, rather than the eyes.  Can you
imagine the scene I created when this 'optic fitter" told me I would get used
to the electrical outlet on the wall being in the wrong place in 2 weeks.  If
they're fit right you can walk out the door with no problems.  I wouldn't
have known that if I hadn't had them correctly fitted before.  Just like a
miracle.  NOW, I WISH  PD MEDS WORKED LIKE THAT FOR ME.  Thanks and good
vision to all.  [log in to unmask]