-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ed Grskovich
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 6:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ARTICLE: If You Believe Embryos Are Humans......

In a message dated 6/20/01 11:10:02 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  I find it more than interesting that everyone on the right that has a
tie

Parkinson's disease or some other affected condition that would benefit from

the research steps out of line and backs the funding. >>

I not sure how close to true that is.  I, for one, have been just listening
silently and often sadly.  The lack of even nominal respect for the
"rhetoric," as it's been called, of persons with more complex points-of-view
has made it increasingly difficult for me to get through each day's
postings.