Dear list members,
I spoke to Lupe McCann last night -- she is home from the hospital
following her first DBS surgery and is doing well. She asked me to send
her thanks for all of your messages and concerns for her. She also
expressed how grateful she is for the wonderful care she received at Beth
Israel North Hospital in NYC and her team of doctors - Drs. Altman,
Schills and Tagliatti (spelling may be wrong, sorry).
You can send your messages directly to Lupe now,  to:

Way to go Lupe!!!