rayilin,

you haven't offended me.  as i haved learned from being on this list - what works for one, may not for another.  as you said in a recent message ... "I do think one does have to learn to move one's head up and down, right to left, rather than the eyes." ...  for me that was totaly unacceptable.  it is not the natural way to read and i couldn't get used to it.  i tired for a week.  when i returned the glasses, another person worked with me for some time to get the standard bifocal in the right position and the right size.  i do have to be careful going down stairs and downhill.

sami