Oh, Sami, I also had another thought.  It is my understanding that PD can
affect the movement of the eyeballs.  I know I've had some eye twitches and
some kind of indescribable vision problems when I read the paper, but not
books.  I'm going for my annual vision checkup soon.  At 65 I'm old enough
for glacoma or macular degeneration (sp?).  My occular migraines (the aura
w/out the headache) seem to have returned with PD, but I haven't had one for
about 6 months, knock on wood.  I too have learned from the info offered by
others and I"m glad you weren't offended.  I think we just want to help each
other even if our experiences don't apply.

All the best to you, [log in to unmask]