 Sorry folks, I gotta respond to the argument against em.sc re. based on the
"clear thinking of two leaders":  George W. Bush and Pope John Paul II.

1. Bush,  when has he ever thought clearly, or thought at all?  Since when
did he become an expert on stem cell reseaarch?  When did he become a world
leader?  He is the Millard Fillmore of the 21st century.

2.  The Pope, bless his heart, all of  us do not believe he is infallible.
Are we back in the Middle Ages and Renaissance when Popes opposed scientists
like Gallileo and Copernicus?

WHAT GREAT EVIDENCE THEY PRESENT.    I can't believe what I'm hearing.
Rayilyn Brown,who believes in separation of church and state.