Sandra,
I've been taking ReQuip since it first became available, and haven't
experienced any problems. After i started it, my neuro recommended I
reduce my Sinemet CR dose by 25%, and  over the last few years, have been
slowly increasing the Requip. i now take 12 mg/day, while keeping the
Sinemet CR dose constant at one 25/100  three times/day. It seems to be
working for me, anyway. I was diagnosed 5 1/2 years ago.  The first few
weeks on ReQuip, i felt some queasiness, but it passed. i was started on
a very low dosage and increased it very gradually over a number of weeks.
Hope this has been of some help.
Linda