Yes, Camilla, my neuro made sure to tell me about decreasing sinemet while
increasing requip.  I am going to be staying a few days with my parents just
to be on the safe side. I am feeling a bit queasy and somewhat dizzy.
Everyone's kindness and support has been a big help. Thanks for being there.
I hope you are doing well.  I continue to remember you and yours daily.

faith and hope,
Sandy

The capacity to care is the thing that gives life its deepest meaning and
significance.

Pablo Casals, Chiken Soup For The Soul