Joan,
Free exercise therapy groups have been available in Houston for over 20 years,
more now than ever.   If you or anyone else would like to be included on our
mailing list, send me your mailing address.  I have sent you an attachment off
list that will have all the groups listed.  If you cannot open it, let me know.

We try to get the neurologists our brochures but sometimes they don't give them
out.

nina