    Sandra;

    I have taken requip  since it was made available for use. It has done wonders for me, with out it  the way that I was going with Parladall, I most likely would be in a wheel chair by now. I started out with 1MG  three times a day.  About two years ago it was boosted up to 2MGs three times a day.  I personally think that it  is the greatest until  something newer hits the market.  We all know  that each case is different and that the reactions vary..

D..K. Wood