Dear DBSers,

As the first DBS patient in North America - December 14, 1994 - you cannot imagine the pleasure I get from reading accounts of your operations.  While certainly not foolproof, I continue to believe that DBS is the best option for advanced PD patients.

Detailed accounts of my procedures are in my book "My Second Life: Living with Parkinson's Disease.  The book is available from Harfolk Limited, 120 Rosedale Valley Road, Suite 120, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1P8 for C$27 or US$19 - includes postage and packaging.

Cheers,

Bill Harshaw