Dear List Family,

Our team wants to thank everyone for supporting the HOW survey.  We know
that you are as interested in the results as we are!

Let us also thank you for reaching out to others:  those who are on
computers and those who have none.  Each has an opinion, has a history, has
the right to be counted.

Remember that:  you can email you survey directly to Mario at

                                OR

you can mail your survey to:     Mario A. Gonzalez
                                         9301 Pentland St.
                                         Temple City, CA   91780

Don't forget that we have surveys in Plain Text and in Formated Copy.  If
you havn't done your survey yet and want an attachment, contact me at:

Simply identify which survey you want, and I'll have it on its way!

Mario is excited about doing the spreadsheets.  Let's keep him VERY, VERY
BUSY!
E of the headdress