Dear Friends---so many have asked about the service, and sent loving
thoughts, that I want to fill you in briefly.
I think our 13 year old grandson, Travis, said it all-- when I asked him
what he thought of the service, he said, "It was nice--Grandpa would have
liked it."   There were nearly 70 friends and family , including Peter's
next older brother, Ed, and 2 daughters of the other brother, Carl who has
Alzheimer's and couldn't come.   The members of our small Quaker Meeting
did wonderful service in helping carry out my plans--I never could have
done it without them.  A woman who directs the  local women's chorus sang
"No Man is an Island", a favorite of ours which was sung at both my
parents' memorials.  The collection of photos  I had prepared was enjoyed,
and working on it helped me banish the memory of how he looked at the end,
when he was just skin and bones.  Afterwards, 11 family members had dinner
at our home, (catered, so I didn't have to cook) and a great time
connecting with each other.

I feel tired, but peaceful, and so blessed by the wonderful folks who
celebrated Peter's life with us.
It was a fitting tribute to a loving and loved man.  Thanks again to all of
our net friends who sent messages---you have helped more than you will ever
know.

Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
                   and also at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.html

          And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org