On 24 Jun 2001, at 9:35, Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD wrote:

> Dear Listfriends,
> I just received this e-mail from vote.com, and thought others might want
> to respond. If so, go to the vote.com website, and let your opinion be
> heard!

Thanks for the info, Kathrynne.

The votes in this poll are running stongly against funding (58%
against vs 42% for out of some 12,000+ total votes cast).  We need
some more "yes" votes badly.  The result is sent to Bush and to your
senators and your representatives.

This facility is tricky to use.  After clicking on your vote, you
must wait for an e-mail, then click on a very long URL (be sure to
get the whole thing) in the e-mail, which takes you back to
www.vote.com.  If you have a way to tell your e-mail program to not
break up long lines, do so, so as to better handle the URL.

Phil