Lanier, you are so right about rubarb.
I was on vacation yrs ago.Visiting a huge extened family. At one home we
were served wonderful rubarb pie for dessert. I raved about how much I
liked rubarb.pie. Guess what? Over 50% of
places we went for meals made rubarb pie for Juanita, cause she likes it
so well.
The Fact is I have little discipline concerning foods I REALLY like. I
sure needed no laxitive in fact needed to know
where all pit stops in the area were.
It really does the trick and it's good besides. Either as sauce or in
pies.
Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64