I'm notta neurosurgeon (or even an MD!) but darn, this surgical procedure, as
described by the Chinese physician, seem so.... so.... so LOGICAL! (I refer
to the surgical procedure itself, and no other treatment the patient may have
had , as not all the information was mentioned at this time)

It intrigues me to find out that Chinese medicine with it's long history of
unique yet often beneficial medicine is still right out there contributing to
modern Western-style medicine!

NOW - if they'd only return out  airplane) <grin>

Barb Mallut