Fellow Parkies,

I have just voted in a Wall Street Journal (electronic edition) poll on the
stem cell issue.  The ballot included an "e-mail to a friend" link, so I
e-mailed it to the PARKINSN list server.  I still haven't seen the post come
through, so here are the instructions for participating: (1) go to
www.wsj.com/JournalLinks, (2) scroll down the page until you see the
"Question of the Day" link and click it, and (3) the rest should be self
explanatory.

When I voted, there were 451 total votes casted: 66 % favored stem cell
research; 14 % favored it even though they were opposed to abortion; and 20 %
opposed it (one commented that she was opposed to in vitro fertilization).

Rees Jenkins