Juanita, thanks so much.  Yes, I have a copier, but I did get the Survey
printed and filled out and it is ready to mail to Mario tomorrow.  I think I
was confused because I think it was on there twice. I have flu and sore
throat today after having great-niece and nephew on Friday and they always
are "contagious". At first it just looked overwhelming.  I do better at night
for some reason.  Thanks again for your generous offer, but I managed to get
on board after all and even voted in the vote.com site. Rayilyn