there's a support group in peoria, illinois at methodist hospital.  they are not necessarily young onset but i just turned 51.  they meet on the first saturday of the month at 1:30 pm.  however, in july due to the 4th holiday, they will be meeting on the second saturday and are having a picnic away from the hospital.

sami