John....

It's SOOO nice to know those of us who like to pack up the kids or
grandchildren, and to jump in the car on the spur of the minute in order to
take some time out from real life" in order to drop into one of our favorite
places for a weekend again have our favorite imaginary-places.  I really look
forward to once again visiting  that hidden-in-the-dark verdure of the woods
that is Parkinsaw.

Gee.... I think I'm gonna have to celebrate this joyous event by opening a
pint of Chocolate Haagan Daz in celebration. <grin>

Barb Mallut