----- Original Message -----
From: "Miriam Ezenwa Ezenwa" <[log in to unmask]>
My name is Miriam,and I am a nursing student at Hunter College in the city
of New York. I am currently participating in McNair scholars Summer 2001
program. My research topic is on the "Integration of Sensory Cue therapy in
the Treatment of Parkinson's Diease", and I intend to write my dissertation
on this topic. The "internet research" instructor for the McNair program
introduced me to this website. I am interested in reading articles and
publications that are related to this subject matter. I am really glad for
signing up to this group, and look forward to feeding my intellect with as
much information as I can, that is related to parkinson's diease, especially
with regards to the treatment options. Thank you for your warm welcome.

Miriam.