>Greetings from Parkinsaw, MI and the Parkinsaw Chronicle, featuring "Stories
>from the Lighter Side of PD."   There are two new editions of the Chronicle
>for 2001 on the web site at:  www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm.  We'll be
>publishing The Chronicle on a monthly basis.  Archives of all Parkinsaw, MI
>stories are also on the web site.  The stories are also published on the
>Sparkle list.  So, if you're in the vacinity, stop in at the Northern Lights
>microbrewery for a cold Levalager. Watch out for pigs, they're everywhere.
>
>John Bjork
>The Parkinsaw Chronicle
>Parkinsaw, MI (An imaginary place in Michigan's Upper Peninsula)

Dear John--- great to see you back on PIEN!  And as for the ever-present
pigs, one of them, pink with rainbow colored winds, sits above my computer,
as a gift from Hilary---"MS Piggy" , for sure !

Camilla  Flintermann

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
                and also at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

Yours till ALL pigs fly-- (courtesy of Joan Stark & Hans)