This is not a reply to Pat, sorry. I'm using this as an easy way to find the
address. My friend from Long Island University wants to include Joy Kogawa's
poems in her course on Asian-American writers. She can't find any in the
States, and I can only find the books in the library, but not in any book
store. I wonder if any of you know where I could purchase the following two
anthologies by Joy: A Choice of Dreams, and The Slpintered Moon.
Thank you from Hongxing Qi