I've recently received from Margaret Procter some pictures of
various non-incriminating activities at Inkshed 18, and also some
from Shurli Makmillen of similarly innocent behavior at the Bowen
Island Inkshed in May of 2001.  They're up on the Inkshed Web site
-- you can find them by clicking on this link:

     http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/

I bring this to everybody's attention just to remind you that if you
have pictures from the conference and would like to share them I'd be
happy to put them up if you send them to me, either electronically if
they're digital or in hard copy if they're not (I'll scan them and
get them back to you).

                                -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_    Professor of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~