Hello everybody,

My dad has PD for 6 years. Recently, he felt down and broke his leg. He's
been in his bed for nearly a month now. He's been shaking up a lot and in an
on/off of conciousness stage. He can hardly sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Most
of the time he is lying down. He feels really tired. I want to ask if
anybody has been in this situation and what did you do to improve it? Any
suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yen