     that i am supposed to be
     'doing' or 'communicating' something

     the feeling
     seemed to come from 'out there'
     but i never felt anxious or fearful

     rather
     well lets go whattya waitin for
     resulting in a whiffle of frustration
     when i wasn't instantly airlifted to a galaxy far far away

     there have been three incidents
     where i could have died
     but did not

     losing control of my car
     on an elevated expressway in toronto
     spinning two or three full circles at sixty mph
     no injuries hardly any damage

     veering off the highway
     with me in the back of our vw van
     crashing our way through the bush at fifty mph
     near a town called hope in british columbia
     no injuries hardly any damage

     navigating my little boston whaler home
     at three am in the middle of a fifty knot gale
     sliding into the sheltered canber by the skin of my teeth
     maneuvering the boat to park
     feeling the steering cable
     snap

     janet paterson
     1996/07/08

     http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordspie/199607/09a.html

i think i found it
or it found me
at last

janet's journal
(or "how i found parkinson's, passion, and peace on the internet")
will consist of the more than 2,000 messages
i've posted to the cyberworld
over the past four years

this is what i'm here for
this is who i am

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
snail mail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .