Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:21:15 -0700
To: Noma DePew <[log in to unmask]>
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thank you for your support.

Thank you very much for contacting me through my web site.  My family and I are extremely grateful for your warm wishes and support.

I am excited about the opportunity we have to cure Parkinson's disease. Advances in research could soon ease the burden for the more than one million Americans living with Parkinson's, and achieving the cure is literally a matter of time. Hopefully, the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, along with the work of other organizations, will significantly reduce our wait.

Donations can be sent to:

Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
840 Third Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Thank you again for your support.

Best wishes,