Just a note.  We want to thank everyone for completing the survey and for
getting it to Mario by email or postal service.  If by chance you have
forgotten or just haven't gotten to the survey yet, we urge you and/or your
caretaker to join us. We have no doubt that surveys will be coming in for
at least a month or possibly longer.  Be sure to check the last
page(SECTION 8) for mailing instructions!

It has been my privilege to correspond with patients and caretakers from as
far away as South Africa and as close as fellow Californians.  Each day,
lately, I have received a little piece of someone's heart, thanking us for
doing this and offering to assist in any way, to give any information
necessary in order that we might understand and might possibly travel one
step farther along the PD Family road.

Won't you join us?  We are looking for commonalities-similarities.  If you
are a PDer, a PD+er or an undiagnosed, unidentified family member, we need
your input!  If you haven't requested a plain text or formatted copy of the
survey, please do so.  I

 can be reached at:  [log in to unmask]

Remember, the larger the sample, the greater the possibilities!

Most sincerely,
E of the headdress