Friends-- the new poem of mine to which Katie referred was not sent to
PIEN, but only to CARE and a few PWP friends.  But if anyone else would
like to see "Epilogue", the "final" poem of my PD poem cycle, please email
me offlist and I will be glad to share it.  (It was  written after Peter's
death, and so was not  included in the booklet I used for research
fund-raising.)

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet
                              has been there