Ooops. Mary ... sorry this message (which is diected to the entire List
membership got sent to your email address only.  I've Mickey Moused with this
heading a bit in an effort to fool the software into sending my message where
I want it to go, instead of where the *#@^()!)) software wanted to send it
(In lieu of my SLEEPING) tonite)

READ ON:     WATCH FOR  MANGANESE! ;  If you're taking supplements for joint
or muscle pain, check the label.

The Institute of Medicine (IOM) reports that they are receiving reports
stating too many contain high levels of manganese.  This can cause symptoms
similar to Parkinson's Disease  according to the IOM.

The IOM your manganese intake from food, water and other supplements
shouldn't exceed 11 mg. per day. (I'd double-check that number to be on the
safe side)

Barb Mallut (What AM I doing AWAKE at THIS Godforsaken hour, anyways?) Grin_