Hi All -

A new television series, "Medical Miracles," will begin on Australian
television on July 17.  Part of the first program will be "Piggy Bank;" a
look at the pros and cons of xenotransplantation.  I have small role which
was filmed this past Winter at my home in Rhode Island.

If any of you see it, please send me your thoughts.  I will not have a video
of the show until after it has aired on Australian TV.

Jim Finn