       Hi!  My name is Sheila Milner and I am new to this.  I am a 44 year
old female.  My husbands insurance has recently changed and I am now having
to pay for my PD meds.  I take Permax, which is extremely expensive, Tasmar,
which isn't a lot better, Sinemet, Amantadine, Neurontin, and Effexor.  Yes,
this is a lot!  I have had the DBS on one side and will probably have the
other side done when I am physically and mentally able.
      Do any of you know of any type of prescription assistance?  I have
contacted the companies but I don't qualify for their programs.
       I appreciate any help that you can give me.
Thanks!
Sheila Milner
Georgia