Just sharin' information:

I don't have medication insurance so when I get a
prescription to fill I call around for the best price
I can find ...    I'll share what I found today:

For one 90 capsule prescription:

Rite Aid Pharmacy            $307
CVS                                    $280
Giant Food Pharmacy      $275
K-Mart Pharmacy              $253
Safeway Low Low Price $248
Wal-Mart Pharmacy         $237
Athena Home Pharmacy $220.  [mail order 3 day delivery free
                                                            on orders over $50 and
they
                                                            include one sticker for
every
                                                         $100 of your
order...collect 10
                                                         stickers and get an
additional
                                                           $25 off on your next
order. If
                                                         you are a new client, they
will
                                                      give you a % off your first order]

        [As if the drug companies don't  rip us off enough,
         then the pharmacies have to toy with us too...sheesh
           .....so check around folks...$87 dollar difference !]

Well,  needless to say I'm calling Athena today!
Athena Home Pharmacy # 1-800-5 ATHENA or 1-800-528-4362

Hugs, Gail Vass