Hi Everybody!

I turned on my PC tonight after a few days' absence, and I had a huge number
of e-mails.  Most of the e-mails from this list did not seem to me to belong
on this list.  I think periodicly we all have to sit back and think about the
purpose of the list and what appropriate postings are.  We all should look at
and read again and read again the Guidelines for postings from the List
Owner.  And we all have to remember that Sparkle exists:  all those poems,
all that humor, and all similiar material goes to Sparkle.  And all those
personal comments, all that personal communication, goes offlist to direct
e-mails.  I am not including Camilla and her poem because she had an
explanation in her e-mail for putting her poem on the list.  I am not
including Bunny and her arguably offensive humor piece because she apologized
and indicated that there was a mistake that resulted in that e-mail going to
the list.  But there were several other postings which seemed to me to
violate the Guidelines.  I think periodically we have to re-visit this issue.
 I also do not think it is fair for those who have reluctantly left the list
in the past over this issue for us to allow others now to continue to post in
the same manner  (inappropriately) on the list.  Katie