George is at home now.  He is weak and tired but improving.  His
medication was a mess until I insisted I would bring his medicine from
home and give it to him.  Still the nurse would come in and try to give
him more PD medicine, even tho it was on his record not to.  I feel sorry
for anyone who does not have someone to sit with them in the hospital all
day.  You could come home worse or not come home at all.
Grace cg for George  72-63-60