Greg, Katie et al: While I not only endorse Katie's position and would
suggest to Greg that it's been broke for a long time it's like blowing
against the wind to try to make the point. I've now been on the list for two
years and although sporadic attempts are made to plead for content rather
than prolixious volume, they fall on the deaf ears and deft fingers of the
small number of members who do the majority of the posting. Those who would
use the list as a chat room care not a whit that the majority of serious
posters don't bother to post anymore, feeling that there are not many left to
respond. so Katie, don't bang your head againstr the wall and use the delete
key as Greg suggests. I find it amusing, or maybe not really, to receive an
instruction from someone to delete their message without reading. If that is
the ultimate disposition, why bother to post in the first place? As to Greg,
by all means continue to march, an instruction I am sure you don't need from
me.

Paul H. Lauer