In a message dated 7/7/2001 6:45:30 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Dr. George Birkmayer didnt just fall of the turnip truck with

good relief for the PD victim without causeing the harm that Sinemet does to

the brain. >>

Hello, I'm a young-onset, early stage PwP, new to the list, and have been
avidly reading postings. I am curious about Birkmayer's work with NADH and I
wonder if anyone on the list has experience and/or knowledge about this.

Thanks,
Kathleen