>Please forgive me for writing to the wrong address, but computer problems
>have caused me to lose the "unsubscribe" information for this list.  Would
>someone please send it to me?  Thank you.

The instruction is printed at the bottom of your own post---and all others!

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org