My dear friends,

I sit here checking the mail, and the energy coming from your posts is
colossal!  I don't expect you to understand me, but I can literally feel
it!

Won't you divert some of it to the survey?  We need to know you walk with
us- for none of us can make it alone.

There are over 1600 members on this list.  For those of you who haven't
participated, wherever you are, I can be reached at     [log in to unmask]    and I
have surveys in plain text, formatted copy as well as an email set.  If
that doesn't work for you, send me an address, and I'll mail a copy to you.
 When all is said and done, I promise you, you will have enough energy left
to take on GW and anyone else you may have in mind!

With sincerity and deep caring about all of us,
E of the headdress