This is frustratuing and weird---- on both CARE and PIEN people are getting
thank you autoresponder messages from the MJF foundation.  Folks who NEVER
visited the site get them--several CGs who say they HAVE  visited it have
NOT gotten them !
I thought that I could talk to someone on their 800 line to clarify this,
but got only recorded messages--no live person.    When I tried sending an
email in protest, all I got was another autoresponder post !
Would someone in California please try the 800-708-7644 number---according
to your time zone---maybe they just were not up and running when I called
at 10 EDT.   If you find a way to get through to them, please let us all
know what you learned.

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org