Janet,

No it would not necessarily stop the education but it probably is not  good
practice or legal.  Records must be kept for each medication and the time
it is given.  I think that we could be responsible for getting the exact
time for a single dose and telling the nurse when she came into the room
but I think there would be too much fear of liability if more than one med
was given to take and something happened if the patient misdosed themselves.

Charlie