At 22:01 2001/07/13 -0400, Camilla Flintermann wrote:
>Dear Janet-- why do you assume this is a mystery? As it happens, Helen is
>also a member of CARE who uses her office computer, and sets it for an
>autoresponse when she is away---just like the
>one from Cara Phan.  Seems to me it's just technology at work--if the White
>House can do it, why not CGs ?  <G>  Not to worry----and please don't
>EVERYBODY get upset about this !

camiila

off - sorry
it is sstill a myestery to me as to how these thinngs go to the posters and
ntoto the list

also, nno one need get upset - why assume they will?

the frontier is a learnig experience for us all

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
snail mail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .